Monday 11 March 2013

DIGIPACK


 
 
I had a lot of fun designing the digipack. I was amusing myself deciding what images to use and how to use them. I especially like the 1st and 3rd as the first slide the cover shows an empty bench. This was to give an impression of emptiness whereas after you have listened to it you see the image of Ludo and Letty on the bench and it gives the impression of it being filled.
 
Not only this but the last slide. This is the slide which connotates the album and the digipack as the house is a mansion. You immediatly get the impression that the video is going to resemble something about wealth.
 
I chose image number 2, this is the one of the sun shinning. I put this in because in my opinion the song is a very bright and cheerful song.
 
I have tried to keep the colours as bright as possible as i feel that the video is a bright video, so i wanted them to resemble eachother.
 
I used photoshop to design my digipack, i think this is a very efficient way of creating a digipack. Once you have taught yourself the basics of it, it becomes very easy to handle.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment